My own quick thoughts:
- "Meant To Live" should be Song of the Year.
- Out of the options, Group of the Year should be Switchfoot.
- Same for Artist of the Year.
- Producer of the Year should be Aaron Sprinkle, but he's not on the list.
- Give "Rock/Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year" to "Show You Love" by Jars of Clay. I like "Never Alone" by Barlow Girl, but it's a complete Evanescence ripoff.
- Give Modern Rock Album of the Year to Collide by Skillet.
- Rock Album of the Year should go to "They're Only Chasing Safety" by Underoath, even though I haven't listened to it.
- Hey, this is my blog. I have the right to be arbitrary.
- Rock/Contemporary Album of the Year goes to Third Day's Wire.
- "Light Up Ahead" is a great music video, even if animated, and I wish I could learn to make them like that.
BTW, hat tip Bunnie Diehl.