Wednesday, September 01, 2004

THIRD DAY?!?!?!?

WHAT?! WHY DID I NOT HEAR ABOUT THIS? I'm sitting watching the RNC, and the stage raises to show MAC POWELL AND THIRD DAY! Now I'm not the biggest Third Day fan, but I like a lot of their stuff. To see Powell chanting "Four more years!" is just blowing my mind. They're opening for Michael Reagan and the Cheneys!

P.S.: Michael Reagan and the Cheneys would be a great name for a rock band.

P.P.S.: For those of you who have no idea who Third Day is, they're a Christian band out of Georgia, and generally play Southern rock, which I can respect, unlike CCM and Country. I've listened to them since their first, eponymous, CD, which came out in '96 and contained great songs such as Take My Life, Praise Song, Forever, Love Song, and Consuming Fire.

No comments: