Monday, January 31, 2005

Mahna Mahna (Do doo be-do-do)

Dude!

Some of my friends (who happen to be regular readers here) pointed me to this a few weeks ago. I thought it was cool, but SYNCHRONICITY IS COOLER!

Today, I flip on the TV in order to play Halo 2, and there's a Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper commercial. With THE MAHNA MAHNA SONG! I think it was just released today, because I haven't found any mention of it on the Net yet. As soon as I see the commercial online, you will be the first to know.

UPDATE 2/15/05: Fresh off the presses! The Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper Mahna Mahna commercial is available at ifilm!

2 comments:

Elaine Z said...

Thanks so much for posting this! I've been looking everywhere online for it.

I've only seen the ad once on TV and have yet to find the product in stores. Now to irritate everybody by singing it all day . . .

Elaine Z said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.