Monday, May 24, 2004

Plans

First off: THIS FRIDAY -- MAY 28TH -- DUMPSTAR OPENS FOR ANTHRAX AT OASIS ONE SIXTY, CHICAGO HEIGHTS, IL!

Secondly: Looks like the big Seekers show on June 5 (Sky Harbor, Side Walk Slam, The Insyderz, Subseven, and Kids in the Way) on June 5 has been cancelled, or just fell off the face of the earth. And I was really looking forward to it. Anyways, instead, one of our favorite (and already mentioned) local bands -- Dumpstar -- will be playing, along with What If (sorry, couldn't find a website). So I'll probably be going to Seekers that night anyway.

Thirdly: I'll be headed to Seattle the weekend of June 18th, with some co-workers, for no real reason. I'm gonna try to visit Tooth and Nail.

Fourthly: CORNERSTONE!

Okay, that's enough music info for the day, and maybe the week. I won't get into the possible Ace Troubleshooter shows at this point in time . . .

No comments: