Monday, June 21, 2004

Funeral for Bob Garland

From Mary Garland:

Dearest Loved Ones,

Thank you all for your sweet and comforting responses to my email. Sorry I can't personally reply to each one at this time. Just wanted to get out the information re: wake and funeral services. I will be staying in Chicago for several weeks before returning briefly to Michigan to pack up my things and return to Chicago for a time. Please pray about my future service for the Lord. Right now I feel led to return to Bolivia and the Lord is confirming that through all my family's affirmation. Praise God as that is my heart's desire!
The wake is scheduled for Thursday afternoon and evening 4pm to 9 pm at:
Benson's Funeral Home, 3224 W. Montrose Ave., Chicago, IL 60618 tel:773-478-2036

The funeral service will be on Friday, June 25th at 11 am at:
Midwest Bible Church, 3441 N. Cicero Ave., Chicago, IL 60641 tel: 773-685-6500
There will be a luncheon at the church following the service before going to the cemetery.

In lieu of flowers memorial gifts may be made to:

New Tribes Mission, 1000 E. First St., Sanford, FL 32771 designated for the Bolivian Field Fund

or to:
Gospel for Asia, 1800 Golden Trail Court, Carrollton, TX 75010, designated for native missionary support

Thanks so much for all your prayers and love.
In His Care,
Mary

No comments: